Friday, August 31, 2007

Wah ergh ahhh!


Ivy is trying to talk.....already. My mother says this is not suprising as A: She's a girl and B: She's my girl. Ivy watches me and Ed talking intently and then interjects with very enthusiastic "argh, la, wah AHHHS!' before looking slightly suprised with herself.

I've also caught her trying to engage the cupboard, her toys and other inanimate objects in conversation. Weirdly she chooses to completely ignore Chloe, who in my mind looks like a gorgeous fluffy toy come to life and should be irresistable. Perhaps Ivy hasn't forgiven her for jumping on her head the other night.

1 Comments:

Blogger robyn said...

That's so exciting! Lenny has just started to smile. I can't wait to see them together again and see if Ivy tries to talk to him.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home