Monday, August 06, 2007

Kindred spirit

I was chatting to a girl at Mothers group who admitted she calls her baby by her cats name all the time. (I do this too....a lot). As a fellow cat lover I found this quite endearing...and then she won me over completely with her next comment when we were chatting about the 'having the cat in the bedroom with the baby' dilemma. I said "oh decided to let the cat stay in the room so we were all together" to which she said "Oh we were worried to have the cat and the baby in the same room together.....so we put the baby in another room."

Love it.

2 Comments:

Blogger TimT said...

And then, the most exciting day in a cat-lover's life: your cat's first words!

5:16 AM  
Blogger jan said...

My mother is 71 years old and still calls me and Kennet by the dogĀ“s name. Solve your problem now or end up a hopeless case.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home