Sunday, July 22, 2007

Ride the gerbil

I know I'm tired but this morning, if I'm not mistaken, was an ad on the telly for "Sexpo 07" as i sat on the couch holding Ivy I viewed it through my birds nest hair and bleary eyes without much interest.... it was all the usual tacky hoo ha, same old same old. But suddenly at the end there was an enthusiastic male voiceover stating that the "fabulous gerbil ride is back!" accompanied by a small graphic of a gerbil with the words "ride the gerbil" above it. Can it be true? Is there really a gerbil ride at Sexpo? Or is the sleep deprivation caused by parenthood better than any drug I've taken before and I've spiralled downwards into crazyland in just 6 weeks?

2 Comments:

Blogger Torshy said...

I have just to words for you Katie: ewww-wwww

12:06 AM  
Blogger Kate Browne said...

The mind boggles doesn't it...I mean, where exactly does a gerbil ride go? Actually scratch that, I don't want to know.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home