Thursday, July 05, 2007

Ninja Cat


My new credit card arrived today in Homemaker hot pink - ooh la la. I have to say it is rather splendid looking despite my initial doubts although I suspect it is already doomed. As I took a pen out to sign the back of it just a moment ago Chloe leapt up on the desk ninja style paws flying and knocked the pen out of my hand but not before rendering my signature unrecognisable and more like something a two yr old might scribble....

Fabulous...how do I explain that one to the bank? Chloe thinks it was a hilarious trick and is now purring and looking very pleased with herself from the top of the cabinet she is perched upon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Torshy said...

Tell them you were scrubbing the floor and then the pot on the stove overboiled and the baby started crying and you just don't know if you could take it any more... and if there's any justice in the world they'll give you a new one on the spot and extend your credit line.

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home