Friday, October 05, 2007

Ivy versus Chloe

Out of these two rather beautiful ladies who share this home with me and Ed...which one do you imagine causes the most trouble?


This one?


Or this one?


To help you out I'll give you a hint. One of them is responsible for waking me regularly at 3am needing attention. This same character is also known for waking me and Ed at the crack of dawn crying her head off and wanting to be fed. She is also clingy, rarely lets me out of her sight and makes it difficult for me to get anything done. Oh she also regularly makes a mess by vomiting.

If you guessed Ivy......you'd be totally wrong. It's Chloe. Ivy is a dream.....however my feline 'baby' is proving to be quite the demanding one of late. My advice? If you're thinking about getting a cat, have a baby. It's easier.

1 Comments:

Blogger Torshy said...

Poor Chloe - she's obviously a leetle jealous of the new arrival. Perhaps the solution is to have a time of day where you spend time with her, maybe watching TV for an hour or something? Max was always super clingy when I got home but once I'd hung out with his for half an hour he got bored and went to find something to eat/wee on.

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home