Sunday, December 17, 2006

My ipod is a lesbian

I came home the other day and Ed had my ipod connected up to the speakers at home. He was looking concerned - the problem? He had put the ipod on shuffle, turned up the volume and shortly after he let in the tradesman that's helping do some stuff to our house. What did my evil little ipod unleash on the menfolk as they discussed macho things like plumbing and painting? A glorious celebration of the musical sisterhood - kd lang, Indigo Girls, Melissa Etheridge and then just for equal measure a big fat dose of Abba....in spanish.

Ed was quite mortified. "It was fine until Peter arrived and then it just started playing lesbian music really loud, it was quite embarassing". Well Ed - you've got to realise that my gay ipod is not to be trusted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home