Saturday, April 19, 2008

Rumours of my blog's death have been greatly exaggerated

Okay...how long did I last? Not even a week. After a small hissy fit about the state of my life and that there was nothing to write about of late I killed off T & T in a fit of pique. I blame a combination of being sick for weeks, a shockingly bad holiday and a small baby who thinks it's reasonable to start her day at 4.45 every single morning caused me to temporarily lose my mojo and my will to blog.

But after both scolding and kind words from a few folks I have to concede it was a rather rash thing to do. So I now announce that I will do my best to resurrect T&T, however in my sleep deprived state I can't guarantee it will have anything interesting in it. Cheers to Tiff, Jan, Hanna, Morkle and Jackie for setting me straight (and for reading..: )

X

3 Comments:

Blogger Di_ said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!
Thank Goodness for that!!!

12:25 AM  
Blogger T&M said...

Oh thank you Kate! From one mum to another, when I'm having a shit day I look to the blogs of friends to cheer me up or just remind me that I'm not the only one in the world. I find your reflections on life from the exotic to the everyday joyous to read. Your writing has struck a cord with your friends - so please keep strumming!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

Oh, I read! I read too!

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home